The good news is, my inspiration is back. It was, little by little, unlike the downpour we had on Tuesday afternoon, but I would snatch anything rather than nothing at all.
There isn't a bad news, really, but... I am powering along with the revamping of Eleanor I. I do keep adding some sections into it, which meant the finishing line kept getting further and further away to reach. And I am still, not used to (and don't think I ever will) writing straight into the computer, so it is a much slower process, with me keep going over and over what I've just written and making adjustments. But at least I'm not writing in excess of 80,000 words manually and then transferring it to the computer.
With me being so much in the zone of Eleanor I, though, my characters of Elizabeth and Michael are being put on hold. And I know, they're just characters, but... I am feeling very guilty (and frustrated) that there is no inspiration for the completion of the 'Elizabeth and Michael' saga.
Hence the title of this post... really...
No comments:
Post a Comment