Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh No... What Have I Done?

I am, by and large, a sucker for punishment, I think...

In the last entry I have written that there is another story brewing in my mind... and yesterday, I can no longer deny it; I've started writing a significant section of this new story.

So... can I introduce to you a bunch of new characters, totally separate from the Michael & Lizzy saga. This new story revolves around a character named Evelyn Campbell, the youngest in her family, but by no means a spoilt brat. She has had to (surprise surprise!) go through some life-defining events, and her current profession will reflect this (I might keep her profession a surprise for now...)

There will also be Nicholas Walker, the main male character you will learn more about as this story progresses. Eric Perkins, Evelyn's high school's crush. And Donny Morgan, the not-so-pleasant guy. And a whole bunch of other people like Evelyn's and Nicholas' family, friends and bosses I have names of but don't know how they will develop as yet...

No comments: