You've been away from my mind for far too long than I would have liked you to.
I am, of course, talking about my mojo - my writing mojo, to be exact. After the mentioned dry spell about two posts ago, I found myself sitting on the dining table on Friday night, vigorously writing without a care in the world whilst Fred was fixing my Mac. It was an exercise that didn't see me hit the sack until 3 the following morning, but by then, I have already managed to cross off two sections of my list.
By the time Sunday rolled over (yes, am still loving that expression), I was well and truly in my element, writing almost as fast as the inspiration would bounce around in my head, ignoring Arnie's battle with 'Predator' (not that I was watching it in the first place anyway...)
And, because I don't work in a linear process whatsoever, I am currently working on sections that aren't listed on the 'Penned Mission' (soon to be rectified). And am hoping, that this will continue for a bit and that I will be able to make a significant dent on Evelyn's novel.
No comments:
Post a Comment